12.05.2010

ufhffhhhhhhhh


Final critique is on Wednesday and I am super NOT DONE. Ughhhhh IF ONLY HAD THIS COLD NOT STRIKETH ME TO MY BEDROOM CHAMBERS.

This is the worst time to be sick. I GOT ALL MA FINALS THIS UPCOMING WEEK INSTEAD OF THE WEEK AFTER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF minus English, which I opted to take on the last Friday of finals WAH WAH WAHHHH my professor is probably gonna give me a super difficult test!!!! AIYAH!

But at least I think I quarantined this cold relatively quickly, so I'm hoping to be healthy by critique, which is a helluva lot faster than my colds usually go.

As for the painting... ergh. I really am not sure what to do with it... I'm not really digging the blue [which I used half a tube on ughhhh $$$] and I don't think this dynamic is quite working with me.... so I think I might go back to my ORIGINAL background [which, in class, we're not allowed to call a background faoiwejafowieafoidfj]... UGHHHHH $$$$$$$$$$$TICK$$$$$$TICK$$$$$$$$$TICK$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.