7.03.2010

I Don't Know About This

I've had this concept in my head for a while. Still need to work on it. I like it though. It's obvious and short. I was originally thinking to make it into an animation.

Click for larger images, as always.











For the third to last one, I definitely need to add more of a natural curve to her posture. She's supposed to be dancing with someone behind her, but it kind of just looks like she's spazzing or something. Fluxuated her body too much in the last few. I only wanted her stomach to swell. Overall I'm pretty happy with it though. Took me about 1.5-2 hours last night. So late. So early.

And in case I don't upload anything on the fourth, Happy Fourth of July to all you American idiots out there.


I wrote down, "You prepare. Then it hits you like you never saw it coming," at some point in the recent past. Also, while drawing this I realized, as illegibly or legibly written iono, that the sound of the pen on paper sounded like a train. It was kind of neat. I called the sketch "I'm ready now to train."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.