8.02.2010

Late Night Art

Brainstorming for ideas for my art final. Pretty much a free for all. Whatever.

For these, I wanted to use typically happier and "girlier" colors [pink, purple, and orange] with light lines to make sort of angrier and heavier image content.  


I think I'm going to add text to this one just to keep it consistent with the others, but I haven't thought of placement. I like this though. I know it's bullshit to say, "I'll leave it up to the viewer to determine the meaning," but I like the idea of not knowing what he's actually doing. Maybe he's strangling someone, about to stab them. Maybe he's a really passionate butcher at a meat shop. Maybe his worst enemy just fucked his girlfriend and he's really pissed off. I don't know. 


This one came from nowhere, but I really like it. Sort of has a blunt yet vague message about pregnancy and... I don't know, obesity? Maybe it's like being sucker punched by a Justin Beiber pillow. [This is where you say, "What does that even mean?"]


Sorry for the crappy piece-together scan. I think I'll redo this one one day. 


Creepy, right?


And then this is where I gave up and went to bed. [after thought: Sleep is for the week.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.