8.08.2010

Cosmos Illustrations

Lots and lots of illustrations for the lesser Discovery Museum's kid's newsletter hoorahhhhhh! Sigh. Volunteer work. Ah well, it's good experience and it pushes me to do something.

Mediums: Acrylics and/or micron pen on canson sketch paper






I don't know what they would use this one for


WE CAN DEFEAT THEM. WITH SCIENCE.




I was going to do one with a space alien, too. 


Hyuk hyuk hyuk


This one is my favorite Cosmos comic so far because he just pops out of goddamn nowhere hahahahaha BROUGHT TO YOU BY...


Was more experimenting with brush use... not super pleased with this one. The dog looks like a giant rat or something lol 


Uh... I realized I didn't write Cosmos at the top after I already scanned it. So... there it is. lol


This one is my favorite painted comic. I'm really digging this Mary Blair, Barbara Cooney -ish style and I want to get better at it. As for this one here... I like how the astronaut turned out, but I'm not sure how to draw more attention to Cosmos and his movement. He blends too much into the background. 


Trolling. Wellp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.