1.30.2011

Rob Littlefield

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/07/132722052/looking-back-at-the-tremendous-hate-of-bullies

A friend posted this story on bookface. I thought it was really relevant to the theme of my year at the MCC.

You can let go, but that doesn't mean the problem won't come back to pester you every now and then. Scars go deep. You can dig into your flesh, but it won't make the scars go away.

I drew Rob Littlefield. Not done yet. Need to push myself to finish his shirt and add more contrast.

Outlines aren't human, must gain more information to become human.


lol I imagine that my mum would see this and automatically think that this guy is a sex offender.


In other news...
  • 2nd annual Sacramento Electronic Music Festival was AMAZING. Wish I would've stayed for the last acts. I kept leaving about a half hour before the end. It's just how I roll. 
    • Things I learned:
      • Be awkward and nice, get CD
      • Enjoy music while sitting alone, girls and boys will ask you to dance
      • Be around intoxicated people, make friends and dance a lot
      • Dance around intoxicated people, get beer on shoes
      • Dance by yourself, no one will care and anyone that does should be dancing anyway
      • Don't drink
        • Keep money
        • Avoid dates
        • Have human conversations with intoxicated people
  • Got a crazy workload this semester, but it's gonna be so worth it. Hoping that this will be my best semester so far.
  • http://robotscience.bandcamp.com/
    • This is one of my friends from elementary school. He was one of my first big crushes awwwww Anyway, his newest album is AMAZING and you can download it for free or donate some $$ so that he can keep making beautiful sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.