1.03.2011

Stuff


I don't know why I always individually added these images here... technical things. Technology. HA.

Experimenting with ink pens and brush things and blowing on blobs of ink on paper


This bottled ginger soda stuff was pretty good for a drink that has like an inch of actual ginger in it.


Um, I guess I was thinking about paperclips, but not paperclips like the very intriguing documentary about educating a very white-dominated elementary school about the holocaust and diversity and stuff.


This started out creepily drawing the face of this one girl in my class because she had a pretty face.


Goddammit I want this band to happen.


I think this is me. I can do portraits of myself pretty fast now because of Flohr lol


Forcibly requested portrait of a mum. Was pretty quick, too.


I had some other very interesting drawings, but I am not emotionally ready to post them.

This one was about how Christmas forces people that don't always get along together. Also maybe about how the capitalist-created holiday forces people to realize their own loneliness.


Some concept about alcohol being your "friend" or coercing you to do things, influence, yadda yadda


iono I was remembering http://minchovega.blogspot.com/ but not succeeding


Because I can't


And in the end, everyone gets fucked anyway.


yay.


uh it was an image that sort of went wrong but then was okay but then still sort of terribly shitty


lol it's funny because there is a baby head at her vagina and the man can't see his own penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.