2.10.2011

Life Painting Homework Week 2

First I tried it with a half inch brush, which was shitty. and then I tried it with a nice blending brush. Much easier. Still not great. Spent maybe 5-15 min on each of these? Acrylics.

IN REVERSE ORDER

the blending brush


One of my eyes seems to be sinking on my face. In real life. I don't know.


Learned more about shadows. Not sure how to make it not look like a cut off section though on the forearm there. Fucked up the fingers 8[


the 1/2 in brush


Eek. Guess I wasn't really paying attention either.

Oh yeah, and behind that on my whiteboard is something my friend Trina drew and wrote. She is sort of like a life mentor now! We talk about art and what it means to be Asian and stuff. Next year, we might have a show together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.