3.19.2010

Self Portrait Project Progress

What a tongue twister, eh?


Minimal differences. Added really thick paint for the greens and Kwong told me to add more highlights so... well, fuck my hair is hella bright lol

ALSO, forgot to mention that after starting this self-portrait, I realized that it looked way similar to Lin's portrait of me that she did for her class projects last semester, except that hers are actually masterful and stuff haha Dear Lin, I would link to your art, but you have no link. 8****C She does amazzzinnggg photography, so if anyone wants to commission her... just sayin... contact her!!!! lol


This is what's going on right now. Gotta somehow make that look more like a slice of quesadilla, might add some kind of tbell tattoo on the prominent arm. Gotta fix my... left cheek, make both eyes a bit darker at the top, elongate the... left eyebrow... add some more darks on the... right side of my head. Very confusing switching these all around. Hm.


This is what it looked like the first day.

This portrait pretty much represents me as a savage eater. I like the energy of it, but the composition isn't great. I still have a lot of trouble with depth of field. Arg.

2 comments:

  1. lol so weird, the portraits we've done of you are so coincidentally similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly. also my bad i forgot to add that part.

    ReplyDelete

Write shit here, I guess.