3.01.2010

Beginning Digital Art: Scanner as Camera Project

For this project, we scanned items, then photoshopped them into collages, etc. 

#1
I really liked the concept, but the final product is pretty bland. The background is really flat, needs to be brought back. The gum wrappers could probably use a filter to look more like buildings. Maybe add some fires or explosions. 

 

#2
I liked this one a lot better, but it is still pretty cluttered, I guess. I don't really know what else to do with it. I was going for a tyrant overlooking a machine factory that processes some kind of weird dinosaur meat or something like that. 

  

I guess what I really have to focus on now is really getting my concepts and meanings together. I have to know what I want to portray with these images, and I have to be able to confidently explain them. Oh goodness, this is going to be a long process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.