9.06.2010

Draw a Still Life or something from your Imagination once a day



Fall semester: Beginning Drawing, Intermediate Painting, French 1, and Creative Writing.

Being an art major OWNS. But seriously, it is pretty liberating and inspiring.






Sorry, this one scanned blurry And I'm too lazy to fix it. I have realized that I can't talk to people on the phone while drawing. It doesn't work.


I really need to get on the key list so that I can go to the art lab after hours and not haul all my art shit back and forth on a bike. 


I swear, as soon as my roomie left to go home, two spiders appeared on my ceiling, and another fat one downstairs, and then a smaller one in the dining room. WTF. They know. And I hate them more for it.

And yeah, I did spell arachophobia wrong, fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.