5.26.2010

Concept Ideas

At home, we have bathroom mirror cabinet things that split into three mirrors to form one, right? Well, ever since watching The Ring and Ringu in middle school [I watched Ringu by myself wtffffff is wrong with me?], I've been super afraid of anything that gives off a reflection. Especially mirrors. And so every time I look into the bathroom mirrors, I have to check each one of them to make sure that it's me in the mirror, but it's always really scary because what if it ISN'T me [It's weird that I haven't done drugs, specifically hallucinogenic drugs.]. 


Thus spurred the idea of an installation [I have noooo idea how I would do it.] involving a three piece mirror in which the viewer's reflection would be slightly different and distorted in each of the three mirrors. I suppose I would want to evoke a sense of fear and uncertainty. However, I think this would be a selfish and mean endeavor because I would just want other people to sort of feel paranoid like I do. D8 D8 D8


Anyway, sketched some stuff today, will get those scanned once I get back up to Church, aka the Newly Established Church of Friendship, aka the Church of lulz, aka my apartment. lol. I figure that if I go on a rampage to be as offensive as I can, then I will figure something out in the end. Wherever that is. 


Why not?


Also, here is what I am currently listening to. Old, but good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.