5.13.2010

It Takes One WIP



Still unsure of name for this.


I made a lot of smoker friends this year and I absolutely hate their habit. I'm sorry if you're a smoker, but that's just how I feel. I think it has no benefit, it is legal suicide, it is also legal homicide, and it smells terrible, makes my heart hurt physically and emotionally, and makes me cough and sneeze.


What I wanted to depict was one guy smoking [haven't added cigarette yet, but the brightest smoke connects to it], and a bunch of bodies hanging from the smoke. They may or may not have known each other, and they may also be smokers. But regardless, they are dead, and the body at the top is going to have a yellow shirt.


Now that I look at it, the body at the bottom right corner has way too much weight, but it's too late to change it for the assignment. Ughhhh Should've made it a child's body.


Sorry I didn't take more WIPs, been stressing over this one because I'm SUPER NOT FINISHED but it is due... well, TODAY. @_@_@_@_@_@_@ Been using Galkyd medium, which has been super helpful in making the paint dry within 24 hours.


In the future, I will begin all assignments as soon as we get the syllabus so I have plenty of time to change and adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.