4.17.2011

Lamp Burn

FFFFFFF I seem to always forget that my lamp is hot after turning it off. Brush and burn.



I drew this before my business law midterm. I thought it was funny... ಠ_ಠ


Was trying to figure out an ink drawing that I was supposed to start like a week ago. Was gonna do it today, but Utrecht closed early FFFFFFFFFF no paper


This took me a little more than an hour wtffff I am getting really slow. But I like how it turned out. Used photograph from : http://www.milesaldridge.com/ He does some interesting photography. Like a darker fashion photographer. I was just practicing, and then I thought about how my professor told me to practice masters and technical stuff, and then maybe add stuff that is more cartoony or not technical.

Unrelated: Shaun Tan is still AWESOME. Check out his art and stuff here: http://www.shauntan.net/ and also check out his oscar-winning short film [based on one of his books], The Lost Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.