4.02.2011

Sketchbook stuff

Kind of really disappointed with my drawings this semester 8[ 

Prof said that I need to find a drawing style that is not generic and that is who I am. TRUE. And also... omgggg how do I do thissss I've been trying for a while, but maybe my style is just generic D8 I don't know how to vary my lines. MUST CONCENTRATE HARDER.


Tongue-tied... right? RIGHT? 


SO GOOD. And I never liked blueberries before this past month. Whaaattt.


The library.


ECNEICS. Exploratorium FOR THE WIN. Giant groups of children hogging all the coolest exhibits FOR THE LOSS.


I always look really angry when I am drawing self-portraits I MUST LOOK ANGRY ALL THE TIME OH NOES


I was watching something that had video of moving clouds. Probably art 21?? My pattern is really stagnant 8[


I like the bunches of little men people. Thinking of covering pages with them.



I draw things I hate drawing really badly 8[


Idea for a drawing I suppose. Maybe a painting. I find myself wanting to paint more than draw, but I never really get around to painting 8****C


Yesterday was my worst day painting so far!!! Fucking ALLERGIES. GOD. I HATE NATURE SO MUCH BECAUSE OF ALLERGIES. SO DISAPPOINTING TO MISS OUT ON NATURE. And then I angrily stormed off right after class because I had to go to work and because allergies were killliinnggg me. 8[

On the flip side, I bought a new water bottle and it is really awesome and I am so stoked to have it. Wrote some more silly songs yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.