4.20.2011

WIP barbie birth


I'm more interested in WIP's than anything else, so here is one. about like two and a half hours already D8 D8 D8 i work slow lol and iono how to use inks. Hoping this will turn out good!!! Eventually I will learn how to do lights properly...

It's fairly straightforward, but I guess you could go a couple ways with it. Birth of Barbie. The main surgeon dude or whatever is a man and the nurse is a woman and she is far away and real or unreal and I'm not sure who the mom is [maybe she is a child, although I have to say that I intended her to be bigger. Perspective. OOPS. But who the mom is doesn't matter at this point. Once you exit through those doors, you're stuck in TVLand.

In music news, more and more I am losing taste for nerdcore. Just a fad. It's got mostly the same values as any other rap, with less of a catchy beat. Also, more and more I find my true calling in electronic music with heavy bass beats even though I don't have a subwoofer or anything. Dubstep WAWWAAHAHWAAAAAHWAWAWAWAWAaaaa Trashy electronica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.