4.02.2010

Sketches and a Happy Birthday to Lebedeff

[Fyi: You can click on the images for larger versions]

Here are some sketches I've done in the past month.


This one is a gift/card [I guess? I don't really do gifts or cards. Just pictures. lol] for my geeky friend, Lebedeff, who is probably getting crunk on Space Mountain right now hahaha

Done with sharpies... ffffff Being home sucks. There are seriously no writing utensils with good ink in them except for one sharpie lol We have some pencils, but no erasers. Sigh.



I came up with this one last night. Just ballpoint. I would really like to make it into a painting, maybe a series even, if I can figure that out.



Just a quick pencil sketch of an overplayed idea I've had swimming around in my head for a while. 



I am Facebook, Twitter, and the Internet. 

A friend referred me to a Facebook group called "Fuck College, I wanna be a Panda" and there are some pretty legit panda facts on there. I wanted to illustrate them. Here are the first two in red sharpie.



Legit, right? The PandaBear Jew [Inglourious Basterds reference if you don't get it]. Oh, I guess I didn't scan the 2nd one, but you can kind of see it imprinted on the back of the one above lol E'splodin pandas = party pandas! Okay, that wasn't really what #2 was, but it's basically the same thing.



Sketched these last night because I am a sad and pathetic creature and I couldn't sleep and I needed sleep to go to the Jelly Belly Factory for the first time with a friend today... ended up not going because, well, I didn't get any sleep and I feel terrible. ALSO, accidentally set my alarm to the Pokemon Theme Song instead of vibrate, so I woke up to the theme blasting in my ear, which caused my heart to race so fast that my hands were shaking. Bad omens. Sad panda. I really wanted to go to the Jelly Belly Factory 8[




Oh yeah, and the bottom part of all that below the line is obviously from this morning. I am Garfield, the fat, orange, lasagna-loving, dog-kicking cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.