4.20.2010

Update

I got the Social Justice Art Internship at the Multi-Cultural Center on campus! SUPER STOKED!!!! Was so worried because the supervisor that called me sounded hella down and I'm pretty sure she sighed at one point and I was like... dangit. But I got it. YESSSSSSSS!!!! BOOM. DONE. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.


lol 


As for the "What do vegetarians do when vegetables attack?" painting, I'm revamping it A LOT. Completely redoing the lady [ref here], fixing the sky, might change the hill colors. Changing the light source so that it is coming from the left. Yadda yadda. Might as well completely redo it. Right? What have I got to lose when it comes to an assignment for a beginning painting class?


And for my final project for Beginning Digital Art, I decided to sort of make a bigger deal out of the zombie stop motion animations that I've done in the past. Pretty stoked. My professor showed me the basics of how to use Flash and I was like... 2012 acting status. MY... GOD... [2 minutes later] ... MY... GOD!!! But yeah, it was pretty amazing and so I am excited for that as well. Not sure what I'm going to do for my Beginning Painting final.... eek. Even though I feel like a lot of people bullshit the work in class, and I do it too... not even gonna lie... but I actually learn a lot through... bullshitting. lol Just gotta go all out and see what happens, learn things along the way. 


It's the journey that counts, not the destination, right? 


ALSO: thesixtyone is pretty much AMAZING for pretentious indie hipster music. Check it out. A lot of the downloads are free too. 8D LEGIT.


And if you want electronica, then 22tracks is good. Updates every week, I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.