6.16.2010

:3

So like... this alien that raised me in the Australian wilderness is really upset that I say "I" a lot on my blog, therefore revealing my true identity. It gave me some pretty valid guidance on how I should change my ways.

The secret is that since you never know who is stalking you on the Internet, since you can never believe anything on the Internet [which is a subset of real life; something along the lines of "virtual reality"], and since you can never trust anyone [not even your parents probably], you ALSO have to lie on the Internet! 

You must conform and contribute to all fallacies and falsities! True, it may be at the point where you can't tell the difference between TRUE and FALSE, TROLL and... LOL? Really, even if you tell the truth at this point, everyone will think you're lying. REGARDLESS, you must lie. Do it in real life, too, so that no one can ever figure out your weaknesses and who you really are. SO THAT NOTHING CAN HARM YOU because, as we all know, having no identity means you can be a high-skilled government assassin and BLOW. SHIT. UP. 


This is my contribution to the Internetz.

:3

Also, new layout because blogger updated their generic design templates. fart.

Also, fyi, I want to be a children's book illustrator. Perfect, I know. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.