6.20.2010

The Three Fates


At least, I think these are the three fates.

I'm currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Almost done and I still like it. Has a lot of references to Greek mythology and the Odyssey and such... perhaps direct reference to the Odyssey... although, I can't remember much of the story. It is one of the upcoming books on my reading list. And then I will reread American Gods. Hoorah!

AT ANY RATE, I drew the picture above because that is what I saw when I read that part of the book [do read it, please, on my recommendation, even though I don't have much backup to support me as a good person to get recommendations from].

1 comment:

  1. Love your drawing. Found it while looking for images of the 3 fates. I did something similar to the 4 horsemen of the Apocolypse. It's on my website - scroll to near the end of this
    http://www.dianesavonaart.com/#/tapestries/

    ReplyDelete

Write shit here, I guess.