6.03.2010

Scanner/Printer Set Up Hooray



I've always been afraid of color because I've never been very good with it. I'm still terrible with it. I wanted to intermix colors in this, but I didn't. They're all separate except in the sky, where the only differences are orange, red orange, and red.  Boo. I did, however, enjoy the minor experimentation with line texture.




Wellp.




Same as the above, but I accidentally moved it while scanning and I thought it had an interesting effect. Keep this in mind if you ever want to do scanner art.




Iono. I was trying to figure out how to mix colors within skin tones and what sort of depth each color gives... but I didn't find out very much. Red brings forward, blue pushes back... what does green do?




Poorly Drawn Eyebrows. Iono.


UGH I hate how cmdA and cmdQ are right next to each other. Another inconvenient Mac point. Thank goodness for autosave.

3 comments:

  1. If you haven't heard of ConceptArt.org, you should check out the forums. There's some great tutorials there. Here's one on painting skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never pay attention to color rules. I do what I want, I use my love of color to make things do what I need. I'm looking at the painting of rose on my wall - I used red to push back and also forward, and Yellow to pull in and pull out.

    -lin

    ReplyDelete

Write shit here, I guess.