6.02.2010

Uh...

Well, I still haven't gotten my printer/scanner set up yet. BUT I'M ALMOST KIND OF THERE. 

So here is a silly song I wrote yesterday instead.






Other than that, I started my summer art class yesterday. It's pretty much a beginning drawing class. And oh my FFFFFFFF Everyone stereotypical is in that class. 


There's that young middle-high school Asian girl that is going to grow up to be that Asian woman in my accounting classes that asks every single irrelevant question in the world repeatedly. 
The mother with 2 children that she doesn't even try to keep quiet. 
The old gent that always has this serene happy look to him, like, if his cheeks were rosy he'd be drunk. 
The guy that looks like Sylvester Stallone, but he seems pretty friendly.
The good looking but prolly douchey Volcom hipster.
The middle-old aged woman that tries to suck up to the professor but fails miserably, but still tries.
The guy with a turban that speaks perfect english, but doesn't know how to communicate whatsoever.
And then there's me, the typical poser punk hipster Asian that judges everyone else in the class. 


UGHHHHHHH Must change these mindsets. I guess it's better to try to get to know people rather than not... even if you end up with people you really don't want to know and you can't un-know. Ughhh I am such a lazy pos. 


My goal for this upcoming [academic] year is to return my mindset back to that of the beginning of college sophomore year. When I really wanted to break out of my anti-social box and I got to know all the residents in my building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.