10.31.2010

Ashland and Back and Stuff

Had an amazing time in Ashland for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival! So many ridiculous adventures. But of course, no such documentation. I forgot to bring my camera outside where we stayed. hahahahaha

So here is some other random stuff that has to do with candle wax. 


Yeah, you bet I'm a damn hipster. Playing with wax drippings. It is difficult to get them the shape you want them to be. Looks cool regardless. And smells good. 

I got a bunch of free business cards and postcards [free = shipping], so I'm gonna decorate them at some point. I was disappointed to see that the postcards were printed with gloss paper though... so we shall see what I can do with that, since ink doesn't adhere to or absorb into it very well. 


Uh. I just thought the burn marks on the wax looked like tiny letters. It was weird. LIKE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. ALIEN EVEN.

Oh, and here's the ads I've made so far for stuff I'm in charge of at the Multi-Cultural Center!!!!






Yay!

1 comment:

  1. wax drippings? You SO watched me do that in summer of 2009
    -Lin

    ReplyDelete

Write shit here, I guess.