10.12.2010

Beg. Drawing Update


We will HUG in the shade. PG 300, anyone? Anyway, this is a copy of the following master drawing:

He turned out a lot fatter than anyone would have intended.

And then here's some stuff from my tiny sketchbook.


I'm still hooked on anti-smoking messages and marshmallows. A good combo, right? Artistically stole/learned that background pattern from Jason Sho Green. Didn't realize until now that the character looks a lot like the characters my professor draws [Evri Kwong].


Inside the art studio lab. Buh. Waiting for gesso alternative to dry.


Seriously though, drawing les arbres is a major drag. I take art classes because I would never do these things otherwise.


I am really tired of cross hatching. Also, the delicious nectarines I bought from Costco now give me a mad tummy ache. BUMMER.


Anyway, I am up right now because I procrastinated finishing that master drawing copy until 10 because I spent like 2 or 3 hours making a song from a sad and shitty poem I wrote but never turned in for class. Because it's shitty. They make good songs at least. Finally a serious song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.