10.06.2010

To Teach Art, You Must Speak Art


Iono bros, I thought this assignment was the most confusing and it could've been a lot easier to understand if my professor had just stated it in layman terms. SIGH. But no, we have to "understand" it.... by not understanding it. guhhhhh. Charcoal and oil on masonite board OH SHIT I literally just realized that I was supposed to do a different background color other than white GODDAMMIT.


In other news, we're making our own canvases. HARDCORE. Except not because I can't do anything with the actual power tools very well at all! Good for today, in which we split up tasks to make SO MANY 11x14in [i think] wood panel canvases. Bad for making the 5x4ft canvas on my own. SIGH. And that photo makes it look so clean, but DEAR LORD I was covered in sawdust for the whole damn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.