10.23.2010

More sketches

Why do we make jokes to make people feel stupid? Even little jokes to our friends, trolling, whatever. Why is it funny? 

Anyway, here are some things from my tiny sketchbook.



Mostly filler since we have to do one drawing a day. 


Some quick sketches at the bike kitchen. I lost my pen under a drawer! 8C 

Yesterday, I took apart an entire bike! I'm still super stoked. 


Tinier sketch blown up. Iono. 


I just really like how these two colors go together. Originally I wasn't going to draw a mouth on her... and then I forgot. 



TRUE STORY BRO. Don't use gesso around stuff you wear everyday, unless you like to wear gesso everyday. lol


We had to draw trees for an HOUR. Ughhhhhhhhh I got bored, so I drew what the trees looked like to me in the background. 

Bottom left foreground looked like an atomic bomb. 
Bottom left background looked like flames.
Bottom right foreground looked like shrapnel.

Overall, it looked like the [buddha] palm tree was peaceful above all this chaos. 


Uh. I don't know, this is something that popped into my head a previous day. 


Shadow of my water bottle traced, and then made into a platypus. I keep wanting to say reflection instead of shadow, but really... is a shadow not just a reflection upon a seemingly non-reflecting surface... or something. I don't know. 



It's really cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.