10.10.2010

Fuck Hell Fire, Live Life

Sara [aka DJ Vogue on kssu.com, Fridays @ 8pm] brought up the fact that people ought not be worrying so much about fucking up and suffering the torment of hell... as much as they ought to simply LIVE LIFE. Enjoy life.

If death, fucking up, and all that jive are inevitable, why are we worrying about it so much?

So why not appreciate our existence and the fact that we are living and breathing right now. Maybe it's the worst point of our lives, but hey, it can only get better, right? Or I guess it could plateau down there, but I think you just have to look at the positive side. That radiating positivity that we've UNLEARNED how to appreciate. I don't know exactly why I or anyone else would be mostly negative. Why be a downer at our own party? Why is being happy so obnoxious?

I would hope that everyone will one day know the folly of being driven to hate by envy and perchance reassess and start... enjoying the time we've got together. I don't mean to sound sentimental or preachy, but... that's what I am learning. And the learning is so so so good.

Also, sorry for all the rants, I'll update with some artsy shit soon. 8]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write shit here, I guess.